.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Monday, October 03, 2005

Busted!!!

What a dum ass!!! I told you the phone calls were recorded coullion!!! The dum ass went and got his ass fired today....I found out who my harasser was....Someone that I always thought would be a potential stalker anyway....Anteehoo he got his Black ass fired today....This guy always did seem to resent me....It is like he held anger and resentment towards me....He seemed overly concerned with my dating and relationship habits....Not that it is any of his business anyway....I find out all the time that these "hard noses" are nothing but hypocrites anyway...Many times they judge me harsh and come to find out they are either married or are seeing White women on the sly for that matter....

I am one to keep to myself and a lot of times Black men want to mix business with pleasure on the job....I have NO time for it....Lot of them resented that fact....I don't form sexual relationships with co-workers....He very much resented the fact that me and a White man (Eddie) were close....This has been a growing problem with Black men on my job....One was offered the choice of being fired or being let go for kissing a White woman on the cheek....This man was retired NAVY....Now he is working nights as a stock clerk at Walmart...One Black guy sexually harassed another Black female...He went around telling other guys on the job that he was going to "screw" her.....

I was asked what did I want to do about it....I said that I wanted to push the issue....White folks live for that kinda stuff and trust me they had no reservations about letting his ass go....I don't play with the harassment stuff....Back in 1988 I was sexually harassed at this same refinery when I worked one summer here....I didn't push the issue and to this very day I see my harasser....I just try and block it out of my mind...He used to ask me all the time if he had worked with me before but I tell him no because I don't really care to go back down that memory lane and you'd think that he wouldn't even bring it up because back then I let him know that his actions offended me....I was harassed by a White man in a car in San Antonio who stopped me and asked me for directions....My car was in the shop so I had to walk around the corner to Quiznos to get something to eat...This guy stops me and asked me if I knew where "such and such street" was...I told him no....Then he asked me to have sex with him.....At that point I memorized his license plate as Texas has a front license plate....Then as I turned around to go back home and notify the police the guy shouted out after me "Well how about giving me a blow-job?!!! I'll pay for it!!" I shouted out to him that I had memorized his plates and that I was going to call the police on him.....I ran right home since I hadn't gone that far from home and called the police on his ass....This guy lived with a woman...Women you better check these men out....Some of you have potential nutcases on your hands....

Well....The phone calls were traced and the numbers were traced also....All they had to dowas visit the PBX room to find out all the information....Now this dum ass worked here...Didn't his fool ass KNOW all this?!!! Now the bitch is homeless and jobless (and possibly low on gas also)....Dum ass!!! Jail has a nice warm cot, a sandwhich and a generator for your ass.....I am still going to buy me a gun....Who knows what this fool is capable of doing and getting fired from a job just might throw his ass over the edge....It wasn't like I didn't speak to him and ask him to come clean this morning....He told me that he didn't do it and acted like I was just talking some crazy ass shit....I have cause to be alarmed...I have been stalked before....This I told him also....The guy can't be all there....With power still out in about 50 percent of the parish he is going to do some stupid shit like that?!!! Then call into your own work place (from a cell phone) and threathen and harass a fellow employee?!!! Oh ma brother you definitely have some serious issues!!!! This guy even said in one of his phone calls that he watched me all the time....That he even watched me take a shower.....He called me last night after he was done with the threathening calls under the pretense of looking for another fellow employee....Tonight he called again looking for a fellow employee and then he has the nerve to ask me if he saw me sleeping in a sleeping bag this morning....Yeah because I was concerned about going home....Even after I had asked him about the phone calls this morning....Well this dum ass will be coming to a neighborhood job service office near some of you as soon as the power comes back on.....

LOL..I was just told that the dum ass told them that his cell phone was lost for a while and that somebody else could have possibly made all those phone calls....LOL...How would they even know my name?!!! Nice try dum ass but you are still fired....You worked last night...How ever did you get your cell phone back?!!! I know the cell phone fairy worked over-time last night right??

1 Comments:

  • If I was living in Louisiana I would help you whoop his ass! I hope you have a big dog. Or maybe even a big man just to have around in case to need to tear his butt up. The nerve of some people...

    By Blogger Maganda, at Wednesday, October 12, 2005 3:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home