.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Awesome camera


I want to get this camera....It is pink and that is my favorite color....10 percent of the purchase of the camera goes to support the cure for breast cancer....I really do need a new camera....I plan to do more in the hobby of photography, after all I do have willing subjects such as my little brother, my son and my puppy.....The puppy got a bit too wild during the hurricane party....It is amazing what that girl can do with some Tabasco hot sauce, Mardi Gras beads and a six-pack of beer...It would be considered illegal in 49 states...

Sigh....There are some gorgeous Cajuns out here in the refinery....Man!!! Look what the storm blew in!!! Some good looking motherf**ker with the last name of Thibodeaux just rolled up in here.....Yes Kodak gives permission to use their picture....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home