.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Friday, September 16, 2005

Way to go Mayor Ray Nagin

Yesterday when I got home from work and went over to my mother's house to pick son and puppy up my little brother who is 14 years old (We are 23 years apart in age--same mother and father---we have late babies on my mother's side of the family.) rushed to me laughing at what you had just said on television....He was like "Sharon did you hear what Mayor Nagin said on televison just now?!!" He was cracking up....He basically said that you said "We will not tolerate looters....We have AK-47's, M-16's and we might even have bazookas for you special people...." I like that....These kids now days are keeping up with what is happening in the world and they are very technosavy to boot.....Generation X got duped and let down but that is another story for another time.....Oh and don't worry about the antisocials that were killed for raping kids during the five days of Tribulation....Sometimes "field expedient" justice is the best justice under certain circumstances....

In memory of Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
Rock My Blues Away


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home