.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Monday, September 05, 2005

Resist!!!


I have always said that I would NEVER vote Republican even if the "Anti-Christ" was running on the Democratic ticket....Republicans thus so far have spared me from that...The "Anti-Christ" ran on the Republican party ticket instead in 2000.....A bit of advice to the Repubs: "Be subject therefore unto God; but resist the devil, and he will flee from you..." Damn Demons!!!!

I want to thank all the people who also have a love for my state of Louisiana and it's unique culture.....I have busy listening to podcasts and reading weblogs and I just want to say "Thank you all"....We are all kindred spirits....Your support has been very much appreciated...."Please don't let them try and "wash us away".....

p.s. Good Job Cindy Sheehan....I appreciate what you are doing for this country....Oh look to the LEFT Louisiana!!! Your wetlands are on fire!!!

Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home