.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My prayers for everyone

My heart goes out to everyone who was displaced in the storm....I am not not just concerned about the folks in New Orleans and the surrounding Louisiana parishes but also people in Mississi, Alabama and Florida....Im fact I have a cousin who is stationed in Biloxi, Mississippi and who is from Louisiana....She has been in the Airforce for over 15 years....She and her family lost EVERYTHING in this storm so I am not just feeling for people in New Orleans (actually I have no relatives in New Orleans)....I have been giving my time and money and using Gerald's money to give also.....I had him donate to the Wetlands campaign or donate money or an item when we visit the supermarket.....Again, my heart and prayers goes out to everyone affected by the storm....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home