.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hurricane party 2005


We are ok governor Blanco.....Our crib is fine....We were on the direct east side side of the hurricane eye wall....It seems as though every tree in Louisiana was blown down....I have internet access here in Houston and you know I can't live without my internet...Gonna be podcasting soon as I can get back to my homebase....I have a lot to say about Bushitler (I really like the way that word sounds when you say it outloud) and his cronies.....I have drank enough liquor to remember this hurricane party for a long time....I got pics also....The thing that sucked the most was the gas lines and stuff being closed due to lack of electricity....Trees are down every damn where...I was stuck in redneckville for several days before moving on to Houston, Texas....Thank God for beer when dealing with redneck country (Leesville, Louisiana--Fort Polk area)....

Next time I am going to camp out with Todd in Atlanta, Georgia.....He has been asking me every time we get a storm in Louisiana to come and visit him....I'll have to bring my Chihuahua though....She has been taking this the hardest in that she can't stay inside and she is used to sleeping with me....Now she has to spend her nights outside in the heat....We all could use a good bath...My dog looks like those people in New Orleans after five days with no food or water--damn near starved and dehydrated to death!!!! She has food but her appetite is not like it was due her being so hot....We were camped out with three families and about 7 dogs and this got to be too much for Corey's bronchitis....I thought that would become a serious issue but it didn't get bad at all....My cousins in Port Arthur lost their home due to flooding....I live about 60 miles off the Gulf Coast but we were to the east of the storm and our area was hit hard....Trees everywhere....Just think if we had all that eroded coast back that Louisiana has lost in the past 70 years I'd actually live 105 miles off the Louisiana coast....Thank God this was high winds so a lot of strucural damage didn't occur...But trees are down damn near all over the state of Texas and Louisiana....Drag them bitches off to the Coast of Louisiana and let's start rebuilding the damn COAST OF LOUISIANA!!!!!! That Christmas tree shit that people do every year with left over Christmas trees to rebuild the coast isn't nothing but putting a band-aid over a sucking chest wound!!!

Guess what Bush bitch!!!! I am back and I am badder (madder) than ever....GLOBAL WARMING AND COASTAL EROSION WILL BE DEALTH WITH BITCH WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!! AND YOU AND BETTER START LISTENING TO THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY!!!! THIS IS NOT YOUR FUCKING WORLD YOU FUCKING PATHETIC ASS CHIMP!!! AND YOU'D BETTER QUIT FUCKING WITH MY GOVERNOR AND MY SENATOR AND NEXT TIME YOU SEND FOLKS TO MY HOUSE TELL THEM NOT TO BE SOOOOOO FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!! I'D HATE FOR SOMEONE TO DEAL WITH YOU!!!! SORRY SENATOR LANDRIEU YOU GONNA HAVE TO TAKE A NUMBER ON THIS ONE I WANT HIS ASS FIRST!!!!

HEY "BROWNIE" I GOT YOUR "dysfunctional Louisiana".....Trust me "Brownie" we'll see your ass in JAIL!!! YOU LIED TO CONGRESS!!! YOU ARE A FUCKING FELON!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKING CRIMINAL!!!!! I have no respect whatsoever for people who break the law...Governor Blanco didn't break the law "Brownie" but YOU did!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home