.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Dirty money


After doing some research on the illuminati or "Moriah conquering wind" as they now call themselves....I was just plan disgusted....The stuff they are involved in makes voodoo look like some primative backwater religion....Voodoo is not an occult and could never dream of being as organized and secretive as this organization is....In all my reading I didn't get scared I got mad....I had heard about secret organizations since my days in highschool and I really wasn't concerned...It all sounded true but I thought those days would be at least a long time from now.... but in light of what's going on in the world I can see their plans coming together....Bush is acting wierder and wierder as each day passes....Isn't anyone concerned except me at why we are suddenly in his administration calling for potentially soon missions to Mars....During the Clinton administration if they said something like a "mission to Mars" I would have said "Hogwash!! Don't even think of wasting taxpayers money"....

This present administration not only plans missions to mars but harvesting its resources and colonizing it...There is a deeper story to this....I read more on it and I was purely disgusted with it all....I know some of you all don't believe in a Supreme Being but One specifically told me back in 1996 to start making plans to get out of the military...I was told: "You need to start making plans to leave the military because there is a day coming when people will seek to leave military service and they won't be able to do it...." Sounds like that Voice that I heard was right on point....I can even tell you where I was when I heard this message....I even questioned God I was like, "You surely can't be talking about Bill Clinton?!! Surely he wouldn't do anything crazy!!!" Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected this nation to put G.W. Bush in office as President of the United States as he was currently the governor of Texas and I couldn't stand his ass even back then....

It wasn't until 2001 when I left military service and God himself basically forced me out....By that time I was screaming to be separated from service.....As you all might recall I basically wrote myself out of the Army....When I was done with them they were extremely glad to let me leave the military as I was calling for my Chain Of Command's heads (and had them just where I wanted them also)....My First Sergeant said that "under no circumstances was she going to let me out of the Army"....This same First Sergeant when I was done with her walked my paperwork up the Chain of command and got me out of the Army in two weeks from the time I submitted the paperwork for a hardship discharge....I served less than 3 months with Bush as President...I don't regret leaving the military at all....What fool would want to be in the military under a mad man's command at the moment?!!! Shole not me!!!! Thank God for hardship discharges....

Lol...After reading some stuff on the internet about the illuminati....I went and got all my money, took a Sharpie and blackened out the "all seeing eye" that is part of the capstone on the pyramid......Yeah, I defaced money...So what....It's all dirty money anyway.....You don't want to get any of those bills....The coke machines just might not take them anymore....LOL....

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Maganda, at Sunday, September 18, 2005 11:47:00 PM  

  • Novus Ordo Seclorum spells New World Order...

    By Blogger Maganda, at Sunday, September 18, 2005 11:48:00 PM  

  • *Edited version (too much cursing on my last post. I was getting too enthused LOL* Girlfriend, you know it's a lot of foulness going on. It takes someone as smart and hungry for knowledge as yourself to find the truth. I commend you so girl. Keep it up. The truth will set you free. Check out this book when you get the chance, "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper. It will blow your mind. You seem real smart. You may not have a lot of commentors but I know hella people are reading your posts and know that you are speaking truth and are too damn scared to say anything. I feel you girlfriend. The message is too real out here. That 's why I get tired of reading the news sometimes. It can get real depressing...

    By Blogger Maganda, at Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home