.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Going Cold Turkey

No pun intended....Seven days without the Internet!!! I can't wait for the Thanksgiving holiday to come....Hopefully they won't have computers to access on the ship (so I won't get tempted)....I finally got a decent night's sleep last night...I had been staying up too late thanks to the internet...Message boards are just another addiction--not worth it...LOL...Someone on a message board told me that I misspelled "cuisine"..."c" instead of a "q" so fracking what!!! That is what they pay editors for....(smile)...No one is perfect when it comes to spelling....And besides when I go for days without getting enough sleep my brain will shut down...Me misspelling words will be the least of your worries....

Last night I went to a store after work and while I was leaving the store I ran over the curb....Now I knew I was parked up against the curb and needed to back up a little before leaving but I misjudged and I ran right over curb...I once drove through a red light because I was so fatigued and I forgot where to stop...My mind told me on the other side of the light...That has happened twice....Stress and fatigue has caused me to run through a stop sign before...Last night my boss told me that I was going so slow he was getting old...That is because I was burnt out ("tired" for the grammar perfection folks)....Staying up until 1, 2, and almost 3 am for 3 and 4 days straight will take a toll on you....

That is why I am looking forward to going on this cruise...I keep telling myself that only a NERD or TROLL would be looking for a damn internet message board or chatroom to surf when they could be spending every moment of seven glorious days eating, drinking, and having fun aboard a cruise ship....I have to keep that in mind...

Went by the Vetrerans Administrative office and also registered to vote today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home