.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Friday, October 31, 2003

My Toot toot...

Don't mess with my Toot-Toot
Don't you mess with my Toot-Toot
You can have the other woman
But don't mess with my Toot-Toot

She was born in her birth suit
The doctor slapped her behind (whack!)
He said "You're gonna be special"
My sweet little Toot-Toot

Now you can look as much
But if you much as touch
You're gonna have yourself a case
I'm gonna break your face

So don't mess with my Toot-Toot
Don't you mess with my Toot-Toot
You can have the other woman
But don't mess with my Toot-Toot

Fais pas ca


Had three boiled crabs before I went to work....I love blue crabs....Today I got much accomplished....I bought a cake and a card for my daddy after I got off from work which was late in the hour...Someone bought me a shrimp pistolette... I think (rather I know) that I like the crawfish pistolettes better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home