.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Joys of Art

Friday, October 31, 2003

Lawd!!! Two Boiled crabs won't fill me up!!!!

I need to microwave some jambalaya.....It's almost 1 a.m.... I thank God everyday I am back home....I changed my name back to my maiden name today...Women quit giving up a significant part of yourselves in order to please men....And when it involves denying race and culture it is definitely not worth the loss....That reminds me of a guy who wanted me to move where he currently lives (if he still has a house)....He would always pick on the South...He sees Southern culture as being backwards and slow....Now his city and surrounding towns are on fire in California....

Crawfish season in about four more weeks!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! October 31st is my father's birthday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home